Last Updated: May 16, 2023
The Gallagher Law Group (hereafter “we”, “us”, “our”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit our website and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
1. Information We Collect
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. This is information (including your name, email address, phone number, and any other details you provide) that you submit via forms on our website, through email, over the phone, or by any other means.
- Information we collect about you. This includes technical information, such as your IP address, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform.
2. Use of Your Information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To provide you with the information and services that you request from us.
- To notify you about changes to our services.
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
3. Disclosure of Your Information
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to outside parties without your consent. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
5. California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
As part of the California Online Privacy Protection Act, all users of our site may make any changes to their information at any time by contacting us directly.